Switch controller home ring LED control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch controller home ring LED control

Loving reWASD with my switch controller (wired or wireless), however it leaves the home button ring light (blue circle) powered on at full brightness even long after the controller has been powered off. Please can we have a control where we can turn this LED off at least. Each night when I power off the controller (via reWASD controls) I have to charge it overnight, otherwise it's down to half battery the next day, and I think the LED light is draining it unnecessary.

Hello!

At the moment, reWASD doesn't work with Home LED on Nintendo gamepads. It means that something else in your system turns it on. It may be a chance that Steam does it (you may try to check the relevant option in Big Picture).

However, we are planning to add a few modes for Home LED in the future releases. You will be able to choose when it is on: once the gamepad is connected, once the config is applied or when the battery is low and adjust the brightness level. Not sure about the release date now, but we will do our best to provide this functionality quickly :satisfied:

Comment

Ah that's good to know thank you. I do have Steam, and tried before to switch the light off and then configured Steam not to load on startup, but somehow the light came back on. I'll do some more experimenting, and look forward to home LED support in the future.

Comment

Will be happy to let you know once the version with LED is released

Comment

Hello there!

Your suggestion was implemented in the reWASD 5.7 version. Please feel free to check it out!

It is available for download from our official website.

Comment

Working...
          X