X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for DualSense Haptic

Ability to customize the haptic feedback on the ps5 controller

similar to here:

Preliminar DualSense. Contribute to Mxater/DualSenseSupport development by creating an account on GitHub.

would be a cool feature

great software btw been using for years

Hello,

The ver. 5.6 includes Dual Sense support. We do not support adaptive triggers and trigger motors yet, but you can remap all buttons, controls, touchpad, and use LEDs.Will try to add advanced features one of the next releases.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I hope adaptive triggers will be supported soon. I read about "GameCube.mode" in DualSenseSupport and... oh, Steam Controller has the same triggers behaviour and I love it!
      This option should be implement for reWASD on priority, because it changes one button (trigger) into two and letting to feel triggers borders. I was using this in Steam Controller for auto shooting. Trigger works like a trigger until "border click", after this it was shooting automatically. Very helpful in shooters.

Comment

We are working on that to provide the support as soon as possible.

Comment

Seeing as we're almost three months after this, I was wondering if there was any sort of update that the devs could provide regarding the Adaptive Trigger motors. I understand it requires research and then a ton of work implementing so I'm not expecting it any time soon. But I am excited about the possibilities that it presents in config creation and can't help but ask for an update 😅

I played Astro's Playroom and one of the areas has you climbing the side of cliff, reaching for handholds. Some of the handholds are fragile and require a loose grip on the triggers. There is resistance at the output threshold between light and heavy grip and it works very well at creating a dual stage trigger effect. The crazy part is thinking that this is modular. Unlike the Gamecube and Steam Controller that have a static point between the analog trigger and the digital button, this is just a different output based on pull range with a variable hard stop point. I don't know how the gears in the Adaptive Trigger work so I don't know how configurable this could be, but even just being able to assign the point of resistance at 50% and assigning a binding to 0-49% and a different binding to 51-100% would be amazing. I'm mostly rambling at this point but as I said, I've very excited about the future possibilities of the DualSense controller once it becomes fully integrated into reWASD.

Keep up the great work and know that your dedication to making this software amazing for so many devices is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hey there!

Yep, DualSense triggers look pretty promising but still pretty difficult to implement. Unfortunately, we can't promise any exact dates right now, we are at the early stage at the moment.
            However, making "zones" out of intensity levels is the same idea we have in mind. Hope it will be developed not so far away

Comment

Hey there folks!

reWASD 5.8.1 introduces the presets for adaptive triggers of DualSense. These are a few predefined configurations that could mimic various in-game behavior. Two presets also work with haptic — Rifle mode imitates the sound and recoil of the gun while Vibration lets you change the Frequency and Strength of the trigger's rumble. Would be happy if you check them and let us know what you think

Comment

Working...
              X