X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About v5.6.0 DS4 remap

oHhh my...
    Today I update to 5.6.0.
    Then found that the remapped DS4 could not use the touch bar tapping(4 corner) as "Shift modifiler"
    Ahhhhh, this is the critial feature I need, I hope it will be back at the next release please

Hello,

You're right. This is a temporary change due to new features we have added to the touchpad. We will bring it back one of the next releases (not in the next one unfortunately).

In case you wish to return to the previous version, you can download it from your personal account (as a temp solution).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have downgrade to 5.5.1.
      Hope soon, thanks

Comment

Hello,

We will try our best. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,

We will try our best. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
          Hi, long time no see! It is half a year passed, have this feature backed in the current version?

Comment

Originally Posted by alcax View Post

Hi, long time no see! It is half a year passed, have this feature backed in the current version?
            Hello.
            At this point, you still can't make a touchpad tap as a shift modifier. However, we plan to make it possible to switch between shift layers as a command. Then you will be able to implement what you want. Stay for updates!

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Hello.
              At this point, you still can't make a touchpad tap as a shift modifier. However, we plan to make it possible to switch between shift layers as a command. Then you will be able to implement what you want. Stay for updates!
              GOT IT!

Comment

Working...
              X