Mouse to WASD for Cities Skylines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse to WASD for Cities Skylines

I was trying to configure my mouse to play Cities Skylines in a way that by holding one of its programmable buttons I will turn ON mapping Shift #1 for example, and be able to drag the map, and by holding another programmable, turn ON mapping Shift #2 and be able to rotate the map.

Unfortunately neither the game allows to map these options to the mouse, nor ReWASD to map mouse axis to keyboard keys.

I know some may argue that I can just drag the map by moving the pointer to the edge of the window, or rotate the map by using scroll (middle) button, but I honestly hate using the scroll button, and I feel I lose precious time taking the pointer to the edges.

Please give a like to this post to support the idea so it gets implemented. This feature of course can be used in other games as well, the possibilities are limitless.

Hello!

At the moment, reWASD allows remapping the mouse moves to the virtual sticks only, but we are planning to extend this functionality and let you map it to keyboard keys too.

Thanks for the suggestion, we will keep it in mind for sure.

Comment

Working...
    X