Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be cool to have a request section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be cool to have a request section.

Not everyone who (I would think) that uses this software are going to be great at actual mapping. Case in point are the COUNTLESS requests over at Steam for custom mappings of games that are kb/m etc.
    My ADHD is so bad that I will be in the middle of trying to map and the next thing I know I am in a heated argument with a Flatearther who said that between the creation of Earth and when man started to record history from then to today(a span of 5000 years I guess), that there has not been ONE scientific experiment done on the existence of gravity.

As you can see I get side tracked really easy. Also, finding the forum is kinda a choir. It would be cool to set up the forum as an actual space for other members to talk to each other.
    There is this mapper Slappula who made this awesome map for PoEII and I wanted to reach out and see if he would be willing to help with Tyranny.

I LOVE KB/M gaming, but sometimes I just want to lay down on my loveseat, play with my controller and thru my smart TV.

Hey there!

That is a great request, would be cool to see the community of reWASD users
    Sure, we will add the section here, thanks for the idea.

In the meantime, we have other channels, and seems to be Discord is the most crowded one. It has #configs sub-channel where people discuss the configs sometimes, so if you are interested, you are welcome to join

Comment

Hello amebix517 !

We have added Offtop section here, you can post the config requests there or join any other discussion.

Comment

Working...
      X