Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Chroma RGB support for DS light bars

Hey,

I've recently bought Yeelight Strip for my PC desk which is compatible with Razer Chroma support and it's really wonderful. Especially with ambient awareness option which is adjusting color of device to screen's pictures.

I just wonder if it is possible to implement Razer Chroma RGB support to my beloved reWASD for DualShock 4 and DualSense (as they have rgb light bars). I know that open sourced Project-Aurora application supports nearly every PC lighting device including DS4 but using it requires maintaining additional application in the background. Not supports DualSense though.

In reWASD we have very poor light bar support, but after implementing Razer Chroma RGB integration we can receive completely new level of light bar support. Especially that game developers prefer supports Chroma effects than controller's light bars (but even if they will not support Chrome then Razer can turn on "ambient awerness" which is changing colors of devices based on selected monitor borders). Games are sending signal to Razer Synapse how to interract with devices, and Synapse would forward this signal to reWASD's DualShock/DualSense changing color of light bar. I think it's nice way to improve light experience in reWASD.

If you are interested in this here you can find developer portal with Chroma SDK: https://developer.razer.com/chroma/ and Aurora's github https://github.com/antonpup/Aurora

Hello!

We work with Chroma SDK for Razer's peripheral devices, but with controllers, we prefer to work directly because we get much faster and more stable performance.

Our main goal for LED support is to use it for notifications — about slot/shift changing and battery level. Of course, if you have other ideas about how to use it, we are happy to get any feedback. But I am not sure if the modes Razer has for its devices will be usable on the controller. The controller has 1 RGB LED while the keyboard has a dozen, so some modes just won't work on the controller like they do for the peripheral devices. If you have some particular modes in mind, please describe them, and we will see what we could do without third-party solutions.

Comment

I use smart light bulbs from this manufacturer. Acoustic models are triggered by sounds that originate from the movements of people. For example, when the door is opened or the keys ring. Infrared sensors react to radiation that comes from a person. When someone is in range, the lamp is on. It turns off provided that no one is in the coverage area. Do any of you still use smart light hulbs? I would like to clarify a couple of questions related to this from you.
      Last edited by rodirozmar; 06.11.2022, 12:38.

Comment

Originally Posted by rodirozmar View Post
        I use smart light bulbs from this manufacturer. Acoustic models are triggered by sounds that originate from the movements of people​.
        Could you tell us more about this, and also specify how it relates to reWASD?
        Or did you just decide to share it with users?​

Comment

Working...
        X