Shared profile does not depict correct controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared profile does not depict correct controller

When you share a profile on the website it seems that the correct controller is not shown. For example. I have shared several PS3 Nav profiles but I noticed it shows a gamepad controller instead, which can be confusing. It would be nice to fix.

Hello!

It is not a bug actually, this is the limitation of the logics that decides which picture should be chosen on the website.

We analyze the unique buttons, and if they are presented, then we can say that this config is perfect for the certain controller. Let's say if you have mappings on paddles, then it seems to be Elite. If you have touchpad and gyro, it may be DS4, DualSense, Steam. In case with PS3 Nav, there are no unique controls, it has only half of the controls the usual gamepad has.

In order to resolve this issue, we need to ask a user which controller he or she is using. We have already discussed this idea on our forum, and we will get back to it, but I can't promise you that this change is going to be implemented anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
    X