Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scroll whel input button can be replicated to normal buttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll whel input button can be replicated to normal buttons?

Hello all , let me explain my question ..i play fortnite with mouse and keyboard remapped as a controller ..and I play doing the painfull enter build/combat mode ... so I tried to create a direct weapon slot button , without showing keyboard input .. and I realized that scroll whell works perfect ... so I use scroll up to slot 2 (shotgun) and scrol down to slot 4 (smg or Scar L) ...but I still need to press circle to enter build and for healing/sniper ... what I want is make all weapon slot and builds like native keyboard playstyle ... but there is only 2 scroll ... so my question is : what type of input scroll use ? Can I replicate scroll Wheel input to any other button of my keyboard ? This way I can exclude “enter combat/build mode...
    thanks for atention and sorry for my bad english

Hello,

Still do not quite understand your goal. You want to skip the build mode ON\OFF. I don't think that it's possible, the game won't let you, it's the default gameplay element.

The default Remote Play config has a #shift 4 that switches controller input to native keyboar&mouse (screenshot). Will it work for your case if you need to have a native keyboard?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Still do not quite understand your goal. You want to skip the build mode ON\OFF. I don't think that it's possible, the game won't let you, it's the default gameplay element.

The default Remote Play config has a #shift 4 that switches controller input to native keyboar&mouse (screenshot). Will it work for your case if you need to have a native keyboard?
      Switch mode Will still working , my point is : imagine if exist 10 mouse scroll wheel buttons , and I use Scroll whell 1 to wall , scroll 2 to ramp , scroll wheel 3 to floor , scroll wheel 4 for cone , scroll 5 for weapon slot 1 , scroll wheel 6 for weapon slot 2 , etc, etc , the main motive is when I put scroll whell up or down inside fortnite to be used for weapon slot or build , it works without skipping between input , it direct change like keyboard and mouse do , but keep my input always to be seen 24/7 as a controller , , 1 button each action , but there is only scroll up and down (2 buttons )and scroll is the only button that works great inside game config , but dont know if I can create “scroll like input” it seems to be a “special” input that dont is detected as a mouse click even if you dont unmap it ...
      thanks for atention

Comment

I realize I cant turbo build ... feels bad , scroll wheel cant be hold , it sends a quick click

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for the explanation.

There is no option to make that way you want.

I may recommend using the following options that could expand mappings:

Shift mode (manual). It's an option to create additional layouts for different game action, like combat, building (according to your case) etc.

Activators (manual). It's option to create mappings for Single, Double, Triple, Long press, and also for Start press and Release press. It could be useful to use for weapons changing, like single press - weapon #1, double press - weapon #2, etc.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Hello,

You are welcome.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X