Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Magic Trackpad 1/2

Hello!
    Is it possible to add support for Apple Magic Trackpad 1/2?
    This is a weird request but why not, Trackpad is one of the best mouse replacement on Windows.

Hello,

Thank you for your offer. I never thought that Apple Magic Trackpad could be successfully used in Windows. Also, as far as I know, additional drivers are required to use the multi touch function.

May I ask how you would like to use the trackpad with reWASD? What exactly is reWASD supposed to remap in the trackpad, gestures?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      I never thought that Apple Magic Trackpad could be successfully used in Windows. Also, as far as I know, additional drivers are required to use the multi touch function.
      Yes, here is drivers https://github.com/imbushuo/mac-prec...chpad/releases and here is how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN3X5h9Vfx0
      Also I can use Magic Utilities software, it is like REWASD but for Apple devices only.

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      May I ask how you would like to use the trackpad with reWASD? What exactly is reWASD supposed to remap in the trackpad, gestures?
      Yes, gestures in most cases, e.g. change dragging from 3 fingers to 2 fingers, change swipe gestures, change speed and response delay for pointer, change taps behavior (force touch also), etc.
      Maybe add options for touchpad working in a wireless mode like in a wired mode but this is not the primary need.

In general, almost the same as done with the DS4/DS5 touchpad in REWASD.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the details. I will forward your ideal to our team for discussing.

Thank you for your suggestion.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X