Key Combo small suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Combo small suggestions

I've started using Key Combos and have the following suggestions to make it easier to use -

Move a whole button press and release (q down and q up) instead of just a single (q down)
    Right click to edit a single button

For someone who is doing a lot of Key Combos it will make the whole process much quicker.

Thanks
    Last edited by loadinator; 24.04.2021, 14:24.

Hello!

I am sorry for my late reply.

We are planning to add a new functionality to the Combo Editor in the upcoming release. It is called "multiselect" and it will allow you to choose any nodes you have in the sequence and move, delete or copy them. You will be able to choose both "down" and "up" for the key and move them like you wish.

I hope it will work for you and will be happy to get your feedback after the release

As for the ability to edit the key, pretty nice suggestion, we haven't though about anything like this. Am I right, you want and option to change the node to something else? At the moment, I can't imagine how it will look like. Once you click "Edit" option in the context menu, what should you do next? Press the key on the controller-keyboard-mouse control we have under the combo sequence?

Comment

Yes pretty much what you said, i would right click the nodes and then "edit", maybe a pop-up shows up with "choose key", then select a key from the layout underneath, looking forward to the update

Comment

Originally Posted by loadinator View Post
        Yes pretty much what you said, i would right click the nodes and then "edit", maybe a pop-up shows up with "choose key", then select a key from the layout underneath, looking forward to the update
        OK, will think what is possible to do, thank you for the suggestion!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          We are planning to add a new functionality to the Combo Editor in the upcoming release. It is called "multiselect" and it will allow you to choose any nodes you have in the sequence and move, delete or copy them. You will be able to choose both "down" and "up" for the key and move them like you wish.
          this sounds amazing, looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
          X