Full Screen Overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Screen Overlay

Regarding feedback requested on the overlay - I would love if the overlay worked while in full screen mode. I have a GSYNC monitor so I typically run my games in full screen mode as opposed to windowed. I think the overlay is a great idea overall and I hope that you can implement this in the future!

Hey there!

Sure, we are investigating this feature right now. Could you please give me some game titles you play often and do not see the overlay for them, so we could then test those ones?

Comment

Hi, so far, mainly Nioh 2.

Comment

Got it, thanks!

Comment

I'll chime in, I play a lot of King of Fighters XIV in Steam and the layout ain't showing. If you want to tackle this faster try any non-DirectX 12 program in Exclusive FullScreen mode. I think Apex Legends fits this criteria.

Comment

Also noted, thanks!

Comment

One more from me Dolphin emulator in fullscreen mode doesn't who the overlay either.

Comment

Originally Posted by eskay993 View Post
                One more from me Dolphin emulator in fullscreen mode doesn't who the overlay either.
                Thank you, taken into account!

Comment

I can't edit my post for some reason, but just a update after further testing...

Dolphin DX12 works with the overlay. DX11, Vulkan and OpenGL don't. Hope that helps.

Comment

Got it, thank you for the details!

Comment

Hello, reviving an old post. I also can't get it to work with Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. It works fine with the Remastered edition but not the original which, I believe uses DirectX 9? Would love to get it to work!

Comment

Working...
                      X