Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change expo to work like linear (fortnite with Xbox elite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change expo to work like linear (fortnite with Xbox elite)

Hello all
    After Watching this vídeo https://youtu.be/BvaWslkzgbE
    this guy changed his curve in ds4 Windows ... in fortnite exponential the aim assist work so much far than linear and the aim assist is stronger in exponential , but linear mechanics are so much better and easy to flickshots ...
    i have a Xbox elite 1 controller and I want to do the same customized curve input to have exponential ingame and linear movements , or anything near linear ... my question is , if I try to copy the bizier editor curve of ds4windows to rewasd , it will work ? Its Nice to have same curves of ds4wibdows in rewasd ...I tried instant for expo but is so bad ...I dont know if ds4windows curve lines are coded like in rewasd , Thats why i’m Asking for ..if yes I Will buy the license cuz mine expired for testing it ..

Response curve acts almost the same in each and every software. If you like some particular configuration, you can always put 'Custom' value in the response curve settings and adjust it to your wishes. Within each change you can apply the config and test it if it fits your needs, or it needs some additional adjustments. The options we have are just presets for the users which does not want to spend much time in configuring it, but it is all about your personal preferences.

Particularly I cannot answer your question as I have not tested how does it work in DS4Windows, because basically, I have reWASD

And it requires some time for adjustment. Feel free to take a cup of tea and spend some time for it

All the necessary information can be found in this article.
    Pay your attention to the response curve axes description:
    Y-axis of this graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection: from the resting state to the maximum.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      Response curve acts almost the same in each and every software. If you like some particular configuration, you can always put 'Custom' value in the response curve settings and adjust it to your wishes. Within each change you can apply the config and test it if it fits your needs, or it needs some additional adjustments. The options we have are just presets for the users which does not want to spend much time in configuring it, but it is all about your personal preferences.

Particularly I cannot answer your question as I have not tested how does it work in DS4Windows, because basically, I have reWASD

And it requires some time for adjustment. Feel free to take a cup of tea and spend some time for it

All the necessary information can be found in this article.
      Pay your attention to the response curve axes description:
      Y-axis of this graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection: from the resting state to the maximum.
      Thanks bro ,ye I can’t use ds4windows cuz my controller is the elite , but anyway , so I’ve bought rewasd and i’m trying your recomendation , and trying the same curve as the guy in the vídeo , thanks for reply ... if you have any recomendation for exponential ingame with custom stick curve I Will apreciate it ..

Comment

What I would recommend is setting it like on my screenshot.
        Values are also shown here. This is just my personal preference, but you can try!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X