Bluetooth Amazon Luna Controller support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Amazon Luna Controller support

Hi, we have broken support for Luna Controller which changes behavior when connected using Bluetooth.

And I discovered something else it works perfectly over bluetooth when my actual xbox one controller is on. However as soon as I disconnect the XBox controller it reverts to "6 axis 12 button gamepad with hatch"
    I think ReWASD with their emulation of Xbox and PlayStation controllers is able to fix it and make it work separately. Is it possible to add Luna support someday?

It has other cool features like microphone button like in Dual sense or colorful LED states what can be implemented too. THX!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/LunaCloudGa...bluetooth_isse

Hello! Please collect logs for us so that we can see how this controller works and consider adding support for it in the future. It truly looks cool, but we do not have it yet.

1. Unplug all physical controllers.

2. Open reWASD via Admin - Preference - General - StartLog.

3. Connect the device, wait 2-3 sec.

4. Back to General, and press StopLog. Then send us an archive to investigate logs. Please, follow these steps only to collect precise information, do not plug an additional controller or other devices.

Comment

Working...
    X