Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usefull mapping and overlay.

Hello,

I am frustrated by the lack of mapping and overlay that is missing but is available with Steam and I keep going back to Steam as a result.

For example the touchpad can be split into different buttons or with Shifting you can put a dial on a stick with keys for map, inventory. then they appear on a overlay with nice graphics you can customise. I love this and want it on here. especially seeing as Steam is free and I paid for REWASD.

Thanks

Steam does have a very huge advantage there - being able to inject into every game running under it. It will take a lot of time to catch up with that.

Can you be more specific about "lack of mapping"?

Comment

In my first attachment there is an example of the mapping of inputs. In that example, the DS4 has 12 virtual buttons applied but it can be a Rolodex menu among other things. I would also like to map inputs to a stick so on the Switch Pro, for example, you can set the Snapshot button as your shift key then map options to the right stick as I kinda mentioned before as a dial which appears on screen with the options available as in the second attachment so as you move the stick the highlighted input changes and is applied upon release of a click or whatever.
      Attached Files

Comment

So you want a radial-menu for touchpads/sticks with overlay. Noted.

Comment

I would also like to map inputs to a stick so on the Switch Pro, for example, you can set the Snapshot button as your shift key then map options to the right stick
          Hey there!

Actually, you can do the same with reWASD, you just won't be able to see the radial menu, but still, Capture button could be a modifier, and your stick could have up to 8 digital mappings inside this shift. You can learn more about our Shift mode here.

Comment

Working...
          X