X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile autoload

You can have alt configs in each profile... Let me link games to those

Hey there!

I am not sure if I get you right. Could you please describe your suggestion with more details?

At the moment, reWASD has "Games/Apps" (you can choose the one at the top-right), and each game can include many different configs. You can also add exe-files to the game and enable Autodetect, so the chosen config will be applied to the chosen Slot automatically once you switch to the game.

Comment

Currently you can set Autotech detect 4 profiles on the right hand side of the screen. However you can make alternative configurations on the left hand of the screen using the same profile. If I could link those individual configurations to a game on the top left-hand side that would be much neater than having 20 different game profiles on the right hand drop down menu.

Comment

On the right side of the screen, there is a 3-bar icon. This is needed for the games. You simply add a different game you play, to set up different autodetect option.
        Still, you can add multiple configs to the game. I am not sure what you mean by the last message. At the top-left side, you can only select slots to which the config can be applied. The config itself is shown in the middle of the screen. By changing the 'Game', you change the autodetect list. Still, in the same game, there might be different configs. The one that is selected last is being applied once the autodetect detects the associated app to be focused.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00952f86bd.png
Views:	149
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	225794

Comment

Working...
        X