X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual controller support and other

Dear rewasd
    First of all, thank the programmers
    now,Virtual controller have DS4 and XBOX360 mode,pls add original support and more other mode
    example:player have switch pro conroller,connect to pc,don't want use mapping to DS4 or XBOX360 mode,just want use original switch mode,play steam game,but player want use rewasd other mode like Rapid Fire or combo...

add change rumble strength ,i search forum,see this function,It will take a long time to add this feature,but can add steam controller mode
    steam controller mode
    if add steam controller mode ,use steam will get rumble emulation frequency to Medium High, High, Extra High, or 8-bit

XBOX ONE controller impulse triggers ,1.now win7,wired connection ,i can setting triggers rumble,but wireless can't setting any rumble strength,and click on controller icon test rumble invalid(wired valid) ,what should I do?
    pls add triggers rumble with the change of other rumble setting
    example: LT rumble with lefth rumble ,vibrate together.or LT rumble=(lefth rumble+right rumble)*integer.so triggers rumble It's not fakeis rumble,it's become and specified rumble associated relationship.

i am looking forward to your reply.

In order to use all our features, we create virtual controllers and then emulate the button presses in turbo, combo, etc. There is no way to use this feature without creating the virtual controller. The virtual controller creation and usage is also a complicated process, there is no way we can create the virtual Nintendo Switch for now. As a result, our features cannot be used in 'Standard' mode.

We cannot overwrite the default settings for Rumble, our software can only add some rumble to the mappings.

We cannot suggest anything about the Rumble on Win7 as it is outdated, and we believe Microsoft stopped supporting wireless drivers for Windows 7. Please check if the same issue occurs on Windows 10.

There is absolutely no way our software can edit the settings of Rumble. We cannot change the default Rumble parameters, unfortunately.

Comment

thx reply
      can create virtual steam controller ? https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...am_Controller/
      steam use this controller have rumble emulation,i think u can add this to recent plan

Comment

Hey there!

We are working on the virtual Nintendo Switch Pro gamepad, I hope this may help you with emulating combos and other things that require virtual controller at the moment. What do you think?

As for the rumble intensity, we can't override the native drivers, but we are planning to add the adjustment (if you are using the max values) in the upcoming version (no ETA at the moment). Also, we are planning to let you "swap" trigger and main vibration (for example, if the game sends trigger vibration, but the device doesn't support it, you could send this vibration to the main motors). Am I right and this is the feature you are looking for or not?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

We are working on the virtual Nintendo Switch Pro gamepad, I hope this may help you with emulating combos and other things that require virtual controller at the moment. What do you think?

As for the rumble intensity, we can't override the native drivers, but we are planning to add the adjustment (if you are using the max values) in the upcoming version (no ETA at the moment). Also, we are planning to let you "swap" trigger and main vibration (for example, if the game sends trigger vibration, but the device doesn't support it, you could send this vibration to the main motors). Am I right and this is the feature you are looking for or not?
          nice ,hope add virtual Nintendo Switch Pro gamepad, and steam controller game pad(https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...roller/),steam program use this controller have rumble emulation frequency to Medium High, High, Extra High, or 8-bit( this is equivalent to adjusting the vibration ,but must use steam)

about swap" trigger and main vibration ,good function,but i mean is trigger follow main vibration value.u know most games can't trigger vibration,it just setting,press some key rmble(rewasd had,this is fake rumble,not game send rumble signal)

exmple
          game send left main rumble signal > virtual controller left rumble >ture controller rumle
          setting left trigger link left main rumble ,if left main moto rumble, left trigger rumble, u will get

game send left main rumble signal > virtual controller left rumble (left trigger moto link follow left main moto rumble value )>ture controller rumle(left main moto rumble ,left trigger moto rumble)

Comment

At the moment, we do not support the haptic feedback (rumble) from Steam gamepad and I am not sure if we could add this one ever. So, in your case, the virtual Steam controller won't work, unfortunately.

As for the ability to to send in-game vibration to triggers (even if it is sent to the main motors), then it will be possible this way too. If I haven't understood you correctly, please let me know.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              At the moment, we do not support the haptic feedback (rumble) from Steam gamepad and I am not sure if we could add this one ever. So, in your case, the virtual Steam controller won't work, unfortunately.

As for the ability to to send in-game vibration to triggers (even if it is sent to the main motors), then it will be possible this way too. If I haven't understood you correctly, please let me know.
              look like virtual Steam controller it's a distant plan

i think that's easier to understand,triggers rumble ,most games don't support it,hope triggers rumble binding main rumble.if main motors rumble,triggers motors follow rumble.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
                i think that's easier to understand, triggers rumble ,most games don't support it, hope triggers rumble binding main rumble. if main motors rumble, triggers motors follow rumble.
                I think that's exactly what we are going to do with rumble in one of our future updates. Can't say which one yet.

Comment

Working...
                X