Adding a document (text/jpeg/png/..) to your config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a document (text/jpeg/png/..) to your config

For yourself but mainly others it would be very helpful if you could add a text-file or Jpeg to your config while working on it.
    To explain how it's tied together, how your combo's work. Since you have 4 layers things can get complicated..
    Maybe a file that you can work on in Rewasd, where you can put a different one with every sub-config.
    ( not washed/faded/transparent but clear)

For me Rewasd works perfect. Now and then it screws everything up where I'm thinking the program is crashing,
    but it always gets clear it's human error haha. Never any problem

Hey there!
    I'm not sure I understand you completely. Could you add more details?

Comment

Adding a document to your config sounds like a game-changer! It'd be super helpful to have a text file or JPEG right there in Rewasd to explain how everything's tied together, especially with those 4 layers to juggle. Glad to hear Rewasd's working out for you overall, even if it throws you a curveball now and then. Human error, am I right? Oh, and speaking of digital stuff, did you know you can actually compress JPEG files to save space without losing quality? It's a handy trick for keeping your config files nice and tidy.
      Last edited by rodirozmar; 28.02.2024, 10:39.

Comment

Did you know that we have a [Description] field for every mapping in the config? You can also print out the list of all config mappings (to PDF too).

Click image for larger version  Name:	printing.and.descriptions.png Views:	0 Size:	75.3 KB ID:	242010

Comment

Working...
        X