Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reddity user loved trial but found it Very overwhelming and gone back to Steam Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddity user loved trial but found it Very overwhelming and gone back to Steam Input

Just to let you all know about this, I've asked the poster if they can explain what they found overwhelming and what would have helped them, hopefully they will reply

I've been mentioning about reWASD and this forum to people having trouble setting up their Steam controller or having issues with "Glosc or sc-controller" and managed to have one very happy person the otherday that used the trial version and then bought the full package straight away

Would be nice to have a reWASD subreddit to send them to if you think it's worth the time / effort

First of all, thank you very much for such a quality promotional campaign on Reddit fields We really appreciate this kind of thing.
    At the moment we have enough channels of communication with our users such as: Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Official Forum.
    But your suggestion is really reasonable and thank you for that. We will take it into account.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jaknet13 View Post
      Just to let you all know about this, I've asked the poster if they can explain what they found overwhelming and what would have helped them, hopefully they will reply

I've been mentioning about reWASD and this forum to people having trouble setting up their Steam controller or having issues with "Glosc or sc-controller" and managed to have one very happy person the otherday that used the trial version and then bought the full package straight away

Would be nice to have a reWASD subreddit to send them to if you think it's worth the time / effort
      A little update: we are already in the process of making our own subreddit.

Comment

That's cool, I'd heard vague rumours this might be the case. Look forward to seeing this and being able to easily point people to it.

As it's much easier to get someone to check out a link to the same platform they are already signed in to as opposed to an external link.

Good luck with it all and I will be joining once it's up and running.

for such a quality promotional campaign
        I'm not sure I'd go that far, but appreciate the thought and comment

Comment

Edit.... just noticed my typo in the title Reddit[Y] no idea where that Y snuck in from but of someone can edit it out I'd be much appreciated

Comment

We assume it will not be an easy thing to do ;(

People on Reddit are far more toxic.

Still, please stay tuned, soon we will be there!

Comment

Working...
            X