Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is reWASD Like this

The right stick DOES NOT WORK>

I have tried ALL day to make reWASD work with Valorant. I can not get the right stick to be look, no matter what I do it DOES NOT WORK. the steam controller config thing did a better job but still right stick does nothing. I cannot find a fix and am about to do a review video telling people NOT to download reWASD. No forum nor community post has helped, I read through the helps on their web site and there does not seem to even seem to be anyone else talking about the MAJOR problem with this program, The right stickc DOES NOT WORK IN GAME.

So I think you have to pay for it to work, (which is very shady not to tell people that the right stick is LOCKED behing the pay wall) But I don't know if this is true and I don't want waste money and it still does not work even when I buy it.

EVERYTHING about he program works as intended and advertised EXCEPT!!!!!!! The right stick NEVER does anything. No matter the config.

It'll even take over mouse control but still does not work in game.
    I am beginning to HATE this program.

Hello!
    Valorant works with only one keyboard and mouse input. In order for the game to see the input from the remapped stick, the mappings should be emulated on behalf of your physical devices. Right now, this behavior only affects the mouse, but you can choose both to be sure that everything works perfectly with this or upcoming game’s versions. So, to resolve the issue you need the following steps: - Ensure that you are using reWASD 5.7.1 version - Go to Preferences (gear icon at the bottom right) -> Input Devices tab - Choose the physical devices you are currently playing with in the drop-down lists (1) and click Apply (2): Click image for larger version

Name:	a96e72e356.png
Views:	363
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	226343 - Apply your Valorant config (or choose one of those we have in our Community: and play)

Comment

I did what you said and the right stick on my xbox one controller still does nothing in game. I'm sorry I was under the assumption that having the sticks work would be like a no brainer when it comes to controller use in game. Ya see the funny thing is, the program SHOWS the mouse up, down, left, and right are connected and work, UNTIL yo try to use it in game. I even trouble shoted and made sure that it was not the Steam controller config thing Ive, restarted, reinstalled my blue tooth connection, even though my xbox one controller is connected via USB 2.0 for that matter and it is recognized by my PC as well. Like I said I have gone up and down the help menus, I have scoured youtube videos and i have at least 10-15 configs from the reWASD comunnity. Be Honest with me.

Do I have to Purchase the program for it to work?

I have the money, that is not the issue. NOT telling the consumer that it requires purchase to work, well I think that is rather bogus and stupid. it does not cost much and telling people the up front would be smarter.

I am just about done with this thing

Comment

If you want to use your right stick as a virtual mouse, you only need the basic license (or its trial)
        This means that the virtual mouse on the stick must work within the trial period.
        Try to apply the config without running Valorant. Will the mouse move out of the game when you move your stick?
        Can you send us the actual config you are having problems with?
        If the config works outside of the game, it's a problem with Valorant itself. We have already made a fix for our users and made it so that you choose which device (physical or virtual) your config will work on behalf of.
        If the config does not work out of the game, then it is worth thinking whether you have a PC third-party remapping software, which can also affect the work of your virtual devices. They can be ScpTool, hidguardian, Vigem drivers, etc. They should be uninstalled.

Comment

I think I may have figured it out and I have to say, They have a GIGANTIC amount of work until this become a consumer program. It take to much just to get it to a working state let alone twerking. I really stuck with it because of it's slick look. I may make a tutorial just to help, because it feels criminal how difficult it is.

Comment

Hey there! Have you managed to make it work in Valorant, or do we need more troubleshooting?

Valorant is a way too capricious when it goes about emulating something, but with proper adjustment, it works.

Comment

Working...
            X