Layout & Intergration Request? Wacom EK Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout & Intergration Request? Wacom EK Remote

I love the device, but Wacom's program is just aweful. Any potential? Any other Interest?

Hey there! Pretty unusual device, so I can't say anything right now.

How Windows detects it? Does it shown in reWASD anyhow?

Comment

It shows up as an "Uncertain" kind of device and offers to operate the Detection feature to try and aid in choosing it. It doesn't seem to really pick it up properly in any regard. It seems like the device defaults through Wacom's system. I haven't had much success in getting it to work with reWASD yet. Even now I switched to a newly installed program and none of my keys carry over and its very "program running" centric and doesn't allow the user to copy over settings from one program to another.

As for the device itself, its really nice for a small hotkey/quickkey keyboard/remote. It plugs in with a little dongle into a USB-A Port.

Comment

Originally Posted by McPreesh View Post
        It shows up as an "Uncertain" kind of device and offers to operate the Detection feature to try and aid in choosing it. It doesn't seem to really pick it up properly in any regard. It seems like the device defaults through Wacom's system. I haven't had much success in getting it to work with reWASD yet. Even now I switched to a newly installed program and none of my keys carry over and its very "program running" centric and doesn't allow the user to copy over settings from one program to another.

As for the device itself, its really nice for a small hotkey/quickkey keyboard/remote. It plugs in with a little dongle into a USB-A Port.
        Hello. Perform re-initialization and select the device as mouse or keyboard. Try both options in turn and see if it works.
        Use Detection mode to check if the device works after initialization.

Comment

Working...
        X