Hide Mouse Cursor Toggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Mouse Cursor Toggle

Now that xCloud is out in the wild for browser users, as well as coming to the Xbox app in Windows 11, ReWASD has the power to let kb/m players play console games in a way they might not have been able to before.

I already made a profile with this working, and it works surprisingly well, was able to play a bit of Halo 5 with almost no issue outside of a few dropped inputs that I'm not sure whose end caused.

The biggest issue I am encountering overall though is the mouse cursor. Without using another piece of software, I cannot seem to hide it, and it is very distracting to have on screen at the same time.

Would it be possible to allow a toggle within ReWASD to hide the mouse cursor so we can more easily interact with these games without distraction?

Hello!
    If you want the cursor to hide/appear with reWASD, unfortunately this is not possible, because reWASD does not work with GUI of games.
    Hiding the cursor is usually an "responsibility" of the game.
    And some games have such an option in their settings. For example, when you plug in a controller, the cursor should be hidden.
    If you remapped your mouse as a right stick, you can use the Unmaps feature to block the mouse's native behaviour and leave only the virtual stick's input. In this case, the cursor should not move across the screen when you move the mouse. All information about the Unmaps feature can be found here.
    In any case, thanks for your suggestion!

Comment

Working...
    X