No announcement yet.

Overlay notification also for toggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind me, just keeping updating that thread as i find new workarounds in my quest for a way to detect hidden toggles. Could also be useful to other people with same issue.

Another simple way to detect a toggle on :
    If it's a simple toggle of a button, use key combo instead, only enter the said button {down} add a very long pause, that is longer than what you usually use the toggle for then a rumble. then your button {up}.
    If it's a macro, i guess you have to manually repeat your macro numerous times and then add a rumble at the end.

Also works with any device like mouse/keyboard. You just have to add a button that you would always notice in case the macro is running in the background, like Windows key or a shortcut that would prompt a message that'd you create with AHK. For example, add F15 at the end of your macro and use this simple script with AHK :

F15::
    MsgBox, Rewasd Toggle 1 is on
    return

Now if you accidentally use or forget to turn off a toggle on any device, you'd get prompted with a rumble or message after awhile. Could probably tweak it to make it much more convenient. But that will do for now.

Comment

Thank you. We added your notes to the task for the Toggle display in our overlay.

Comment

Working...
      X