A way to set mouse position within reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to set mouse position within reWASD

reWASD is a great tool, however one thing I would like to see as control over the mouse position (X, Y) coordinates both relative to the game window or just in general. Currently I am using AHK scripts to recenter the mouse when needed in Diablo III will using reWASD for everything else.. but would be nice to have this functionality all in one place.

The mouse movements or a cursor movement to some specific locations is a feature we would like to implement. We are already working on that. Thank you for your suggestion, please stay tuned for updates.

Comment

Hello, is there any news about this feature?
      Because I've bought full REWASD app for that and I see that it is not implemented.

Comment

Hello!

Unfortunately, this feature is not ready yet. Please stay tuned for the updates — we will definitely notify you once it happens.

Comment

I've been wanting this feature too! Pinnacle Game Profiler has a mouse coordinates feature and allows you to put coordinates into cycles, and then loop those cycles.

So for example, if you had 5 tabs at the top of your pause screen menu, you can enter the x and y position for each tab into a list, and then assign buttons to step through that list. Like R button goes to the next tab in the list, and L button goes to the previous tab in the list. With wrap around too, so if the R button is pressed on the last tab in the list, the cursor jumps to the first tab, and same with L button jumping to last tab if already on the first tab in the list.

This feature is super cool. I used it to create a couch controller profile for the Witcher 1 where I could easily jump to certain menu items and locations, without having to manually move the cursor around with a thumbstick or switch back to a mouse for the menus.

I'd love if this feature were in reWASD as I'd like to use reWASD for the majority of my controller config situations. Plus I think it would be much easier to set up in the reWASD UI.

I've definitely seen that there've been a good amount of other posts asking about this feature, and sounds like you guys are working on it. Can't wait! Just wanted to add a +1 for it

+1

Comment

We are really working in this direction, and we will be happy to introduce this feature as soon as it is ready.
            However, it is important to understand that we have tasks for the next updates, which are given special priority.
            Therefore, it is still difficult to talk about the dates of the implementation of this feature.
            Thank you for your vote, it will definitely be taken into account

Comment

Understandable that you guys are working through your updates list, and that it may take some time yet. Glad to hear it’s in the pipeline!

Comment

Working...
              X