Configurable random delays in macros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configurable random delays in macros

The ability to have configurable random delays is something other gaming controller software usually supports, and can be very handy for reducing macro detection in games.

The implementation detail is that in addition to entering a delay in milliseconds, there should be an option for a random delay within a range. For example, I would like an option to not only say "delay for 85 ms" but also to say "random delay between 50-68 ms".

There are 2 places this would add a lot of value:
    1. In the Key Combo editor, instead of just allowing a fixed delay between keys, it would be nice to have a way to enter a random range delay on a per-delay basis. That way some delays could be fixed while others could have specified ranges.
    2. In the Turbo setting, instead of just a fixed delay in milliseconds, it would be useful to have a range of values also.
    If this is too computationally intensive to be performant, you could check for any random delay ranges when a profile is loaded and pre-calculate 30-40 of them and then just cycle thru them. It wouldn't add much memory use and you could front-load any calculations.
    Last edited by Slappy_G; 13.08.2021, 23:48.

This is already on our to-do list. Though can't say the ETA yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      This is already on our to-do list. Though can't say the ETA yet.
      Nice! This would be a very handy thing to have for sure. There's no rush - I can wait as long as 2 weeks for it! 😁

Comment

Hi,

I think it's a priority, what's the point of having all of these features if a fixed delay can flag you as a cheater no matter how you use it ?

For example, i'm playing an online game with a lot of unskippable dialogues, i'd just like to be able to hold my A button to go through them instead of spamming for 20min straight.

By doing so i'm not getting more efficient or faster, just more confortable, but with the fixed delay their security system is likely to just flag me and ban me so i cant use it.

Please

Comment

Hello
          We will let you know when such a feature will be implemented. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Wow this would be amazing. Is this implemented?

Comment

Not yet, but I agree that it will a cool feature. Stay tuned for the updates

Comment

Any estimation when we can expect this? This is seriously cool.

Comment

No ETA yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it's added.

Comment

Any ETA on the random delay/wait ?

Comment

We still don't have any ETA for the random delay.

Comment

Two years down and still nothing on this...any ETA yet?

Comment

As far as I know, this feature is not in development and is not planned for release at this moment

Comment

Working...
                          X