Why no turbo with combo breaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no turbo with combo breaks?

It would be largely handy to have turbo with macro breaks. Why is this not implemented?

Hey there!

Turbo works while the button is pressed and held: it executes the combo and then repeats it as long as the activator is held.

Break lets you set a few actions that will be executed one by one when you press the button first time, second time and so on. So, it requires tapping a few times to get the whole combo working.

As for these two types are working with different types of activation, they could not be used together.

Could you please describe what exactly you want to achieve? Maybe there are other option we could suggest you.

Comment

I was hoping turbo to work with breaks like this. Let's say I have a combo like this "1, mouse1, break, 2, mouse1, break, 3, mouse1, break". With turbo it would keep rotating 1 and mouse1 the first time I keep the button held. Then released and pressed again it would rotate 2 and mouse1 and so on. With current break system the keys are only pressed once if the button is held when Execute at once is selected, and with iterations it doesn't work since it keeps firing once the button is released. Now if I use Hold until release this kind of macro works lets say in a game in which I change my weapons with number key and shoot them with mouse 1. But if I want to add another action to each section and that action needs releasing the key it no longer works.

The other way I could see turbo working with breaks is to rotate the break sections without actually releasing the key. So there is two ways it could be used.

Workaround for first example could be if there was a key like shift key which when pressed once rotated shifts like a toggle. Otherwise I need to either use several shift keys or buttons for macros. So turbo with breaks would be much better option.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion.

We will check what can be done to implement such functionality in reWASD.

Comment

Working...
        X