dpi and sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dpi and sensitivity

the sensitivity you can set inside of rewasd should be independent from the mouse's dpi.

Hi. This sensitivity is independent as it is.
    Moreover, DPI and sensitivity are slightly different parameters.
    If I misunderstood you, please describe the point of your suggestion in a bit more detail.

Comment

It seems additive to me. If I use my mouse at 20k dpi for the program to convert it into analog more accurately, on a scale of 1-5000 for sensitivity in rewasd I have to use around 20. Dpi shouldn’t play a role with sensitivity.

otherwise I have to go with a super low dpi. Seems you can’t really go over 3k dpi and be able to tweak the sens real well.

Comment

We have no definite calculated DPI dependency table for the mouse used as a right stick. This is a strictly individual setting.
        It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as the mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction. Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.
        Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

Comment

Working...
        X