Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View default values and undo changes

Hi!
    I've recently just bought and used reWASD for the past few days, and I think it's amazing. But I think there's some QOL features that may be helpful, or please correct me if these already exist.

Can we have the ability to see, or revert to the default values, especially for all the sliders?

And also be able to undo all changes from the previous "Apply" point?

Thank you!

There is really no such thing as reverting the config to defaults. However, when you create the new config, values are being reverted.
    Thus, in case you wish to reset your config, feel free to create a new one. For the settings, feel free to use 'Clear data'.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      There is really no such thing as reverting the config to defaults. However, when you create the new config, values are being reverted.
      Thus, in case you wish to reset your config, feel free to create a new one. For the settings, feel free to use 'Clear data'.
      Ooh, i guess that's not a bad work around, thanks!

But there's no way to undo changes from latest save, is there?

Comment

Originally Posted by AwesomeAlvin View Post
        But there's no way to undo changes from latest save, is there?
        There is no 'undo' button at the moment (not sure if it is planned). But there is another workaround: you can clone (make a copy of) the config in question. Right-click on its name for option to appear.

You can also right-click on the shift icon and select [Clear] to reset it to default state.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          There is no 'undo' button at the moment (not sure if it is planned). But there is another workaround: you can clone (make a copy of) the config in question. Right-click on its name for option to appear.

You can also right-click on the shift icon and select [Clear] to reset it to default state.
          Ooh, i didn't even know you were able to right click some things.
          Thanks, I guess that'll do for now.

Comment

Working...
          X