Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next/Previous Queue

Hello,
    I would like to create config which has one button for next weapon and other button for previous weapon for group of keys (in this case 1-9.
    It is easy to achieve with macros and breaks. Next weapon button is going 1 break 2 break 3 break etc. and previous is going 0 break 9 break 8 break...
    Looks easy, but when you are playing it is not working like this. One button is switching in one queue, other one is switching in other.

It would be nice to have option where you can create group of keys/actions in one queue and then assign two buttons which will be moving together in the queue. One will be responsible to move to next key, and previous will be pressing previous key.
    All the time after weapon 4 we have weapon 5, and previous weapon button will reduce to 3 (not like after 4 times next, previous button is coming to 0 - as it is before 1).

Visual presentation of queue and actions where mark can stay after action:
    Start - pressed 4 times "Next" Pressing "Next" button again Pressing "Previous" button
    [1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...0]
    ................^..............................
    .....................^..........................
    ................^..............................

Use cases:
    - Toggling menus. In some games eg. Diablo 3, I would be able to switch menu with only two buttons (Previous Menu/Next Menu), jumping in quee between keys: S...M...J...L...I...O...Y. On screen these menus are displayed in proper order, so I will know to which menu I will jump after pressing next menu button.
    - Helping weapon management in old games, where we did not have nex/prev weapon keys.
    - Changing form/stances/magic of main character.
    - Switching between character in definied order.

Hello!

That is a cool idea to use in different cases, but at the moment, it is too complicated in our architecture. As you may have noticed, there is no combos in reWASD that could be emulated/managed by two buttons. We will certainly try to find the solution, still, no ETA at the moment.

Comment

Working...
    X