Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Controller

Hello!

Would it be possible to have a Nintendo Wii controller added to ReWasd? I have a few wii remotes lying around and I'd love to add them to my setup. I have a DJ Hero controller for wii aswell and would love to incorporate that into my setup and utilize the unique format of that controller.
    The wii remote is so versatile with things like the DJ hero aswell as the steering wheel or the Crossbow Trainer holder, that there are a lotta unique ways I think these could be used

Although I know wii remotes and Windows are notoriously diffucult --- ( :

Big Thanks!

J

Hello!

Yes, this controller is not detected in Windows properly, so it is a huge and obscure task for us. Can't promise anything right now, but your suggestion is definitely taken into account

Comment

Yeah I did think that this one could be a bit of a ball ache hahaha

Legend nice one thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by UnGG0Y View Post
        Hello!

Would it be possible to have a Nintendo Wii controller added to ReWasd? I have a few wii remotes lying around and I'd love to add them to my setup. I have a DJ Hero controller for wii aswell and would love to incorporate that into my setup and utilize the unique format of that controller.
        The wii remote is so versatile with things like the DJ hero aswell as the steering wheel or the Crossbow Trainer holder, that there are a lotta unique ways I think these could be used

Although I know wii remotes and Windows are notoriously diffucult --- ( :

Big Thanks!

J
        I have a DJ Hero controller for X-Box 360 would it be hard making the turn table work.

Comment

Originally Posted by kazooie911 View Post

I have a DJ Hero controller for X-Box 360 would it be hard making the turn table work.
          Hi! Your Xbox guitar should report as an Xbox 360 in reWASD, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Working...
          X