Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit group of devices sugestion

Hello guys ...
    Your program is really insane , the most complete program at all ...but my sugestion is : increase more than 4 devices slot to group all together is a need ! and depending what game you play , it increase aim assist strenght ...( imagine 6/8 grouped controllers ...so thats it ...thanks for atention

Hello!
    Please specify in more detail what devices you want to combine into a group and how exactly to use it. How will this affect the aim assist?

Comment

I want to be able to group more than 4 devices too, but for them to rumble all at once, please

Comment

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post
        I want to be able to group more than 4 devices too, but for them to rumble all at once, please
        I remember your request, no worries, we will definitely consider adding more devices here. You are going to group gamepads only, right?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

I remember your request, no worries, we will definitely consider adding more devices here. You are going to group gamepads only, right?
          Yes only gamepads, thanks

Comment

Thank you for the response! I can confirm that it will be possible to add more gamepads to the group. Will be happy to let you know once we release this functionality.

Comment

Thank you for the response! I can confirm that it will be possible to add more gamepads to the group. Will be happy to let you know once we release this functionality.
              thank you so much rewasder

Comment

Hello! Any news implementing this feature? Please!

Comment

At the moment, the team has higher priority tasks to improve the application.
                  However, we are mindful of the need to expand the group and will do so in the future.

Unfortunately, no ETA.​

Comment

Working...
                  X