Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-Controller Groups

Hello!

Would it be possible to add a feature where I could split up a controller into sub-controllers, and add one of those sub-controllers, onto a group with another?

My Thought was is that it would be great to have the A,B,Y,X on an xbox contoller, control my Shift groups for a seperate controller (e.g. Joycons); then have the D-Pad control Shift Groups for another seperate controller!

This would allow for much more customisation in a physcial space, I intend to start fusing some of my controllers together, and having this function would allow for so much more customisation for how the physcial controller can be layed out!

It would also free up the maximum amount of buttons on every other controlller; as the SHIFT group function has essentially been outsourced to another controller

Many Thanks!

J

I'm afraid we won't be able to remap the same device twice within different groups.

Do I understand correctly that your issue is with number of shifts being limited to 4?
    We are planning to increase number of shifts and change the logic of switching between them in version 6.0.

Comment

We are planning to increase number of shifts and change the logic of switching between them in version 6.0.
      Music to my ears!!! I'm always eagerly awaiting reWASD versions and this next major update is no different!

Comment

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post
        Music to my ears!!! I'm always eagerly awaiting reWASD versions and this next major update is no different!
        It's nice to know that you appreciate our app and follow its updates!

Comment

Working...
        X