List of description with keybinds to use across multiple configs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of description with keybinds to use across multiple configs

Adding a description to a keybind is awesome and is one of the big things I've seen missing from a lot of other key remap software. However, moving a keybind to a new key along with its description is a bit cumbersome with the copy paste, especially when you want to do a lot of them. It would be nice to be able to create a list of descriptions + their keybinds and be able to drag drop it to keys on a given device. This would make it much easier to move keybinds between different devices or across slots or shifts.

I often have a set of descriptions + keybinds that are pretty standard like "Reload" "Move Forward" "Jump" etc. Depending on the game I might want to move these slightly between different keys based on the other keys the game needs. So having a master list of descriptions + keybinds I could drag+drop to my keys would be really awesome. The only workaround I could sort of think of is to create a master list of keys on my Azeron Cyborg, maybe under a few different slots, and then engage in a lot of back and forth copy pasting when creating a new profile for a new game.

A master list of descriptions + keybinds that I could create would make this much simpler.

Hello there.

You can feel free of doing so by creating another config. Each config can have its unique description names for different buttons. As a result, you may have each config with its unique descriptions for each different game, where the key binds are different.

Comment

Hey there!

The idea to create a table of mappings and combos is already in our to-do list. However, not sure when we are ready to release it. Stay tuned

Comment

Working...
      X