ReWASD for Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD for Linux

I think when the Steam Deck comes out, Linux gaming is going to become a lot more popular, and I think it'll be great if reWASD can be used on that platform.

We appreciate your suggestion.

However, we are not considering the support of any other operating systems for now.

As far as we are informed for now, the Steam Deck will have an option for Windows to be installed on it. We think that will be the way for the Steam Deck to be used with reWASD.

Comment

Supposedly the SteamDeck will be able to be used as a controller for Steam on a PC (sort of like the Steam Controller). It would be cool to support it in some fashion if that functionality works well.

Comment

Now, it is difficult to say something about this, since the device has not yet been released.

The Steam controllers themselves are successfully supported in reWASD, but what will happen with the Steam Deck is hard to say.

I think this issue will still appear on the agenda as the Steam Deck is released. Therefore, we cannot promise anything yet.

Comment

Recently I saw that Steamdeck received CemuHook SteamDeckGyroDSU. Maybe until there is no any proper support for this console, it will be useful to implement support for SD through UDP Hook? Server is already created, just we need something what will read these inputs.

Comment

As we mentioned above, this is difficult to say something when we don't have our own console and didn't add official support of SteamDeck. It will be clearer when we add support and see what can be done with it. No ETA right now

Comment

Working...
            X