Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new demand

Hello!
    I had a difficult problem playing <World of Warcraft>.
    When I mapped the right joystick of the game controller to [mouse movement] + [right mouse button], an accident occurred.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	4 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	228698
    This should have worked perfectly, but unfortunately, due to a game bug, the cursor will move a little when using the right joystick.
    This game bug makes me very painful because I often have to move the cursor to the center of the screen.
    At the same time, I also found that.
    In a game without this bug, the game controller can work normally.
    So I realized a problem.
    That is, reWASD has no "cursor positioning" function.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0.png Views:	4 Size:	11.6 KB ID:	228697
    It is to move the cursor to the specified position.
    And you can set coordinates.
    I found that steam has this function.
    So I think reWASD should have the same function.
    In this way, when I move the right joystick, the cursor will automatically return to the center of the screen.
    The game experience will be very good.
    I hope you can add this function.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by 248bdh; 29.11.2021, 06:40.

Try using the [Low Zone] mapping instead. It might fix your "bug". Though don't forget to max the [Low Zone] first.

As for your suggestion, I think we have it in our plans already. No ETA yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Try using the [Low Zone] mapping instead. It might fix your "bug". Though don't forget to max the [Low Zone] first.

As for your suggestion, I think we have it in our plans already. No ETA yet.
      Hello!
      I have used [Low Zone] to map as you suggested and maximized it.
      But the problem remains.

Comment

Hello.
        In this case, the problem can be solved when the "cursor positioning" function appears. We will definitely let you know when an update with this functionality will be released.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
          Hello.
          In this case, the problem can be solved when the "cursor positioning" function appears. We will definitely let you know when an update with this functionality will be released.
          I hope that day will come as soon as possible.
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X