Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy to implement this, Toggle with turbo

Hello
    I want to buy this program however it is missing something I was going to use it for

I like the Turbo button feature I turn it on and just hold the button on my controller

However I want to leave the game on for hours just mining a resource nonstop for hours that will not deplete

I tried toggle but toggle only keeps button pressed down (it holds down the button, does not press button button button button over and over)

So I use Turbo button function, and have taped down the button on my controller so it keeps pressing the button millions of times for hours on end

However I want to toggle the button to turbo nonstop

Thanks for letting me test it before buying I

You can set [Toggle] flag for a [Key Combo] that is set of required button and a [Pause] node. You would need at least [Key Combo] feature for this. If you wish to use controller buttons in the combo, [Advanced Mapping] feature would also be required.

This example would toggle auto-clicking [LMB] at ~8 clicks per second rate when you tap [~] button:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Combo.png Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	228839

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mapping.png Views:	0 Size:	12.5 KB ID:	228838

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      You can set [Toggle] flag for a [Key Combo] that is set of required button and a [Pause] node. You would need at least [Key Combo] feature for this. If you wish to use controller buttons in the combo, [Advanced Mapping] feature would also be required.

This example would toggle auto-clicking [LMB] at ~8 clicks per second rate when you tap [~] button:
      great it works I didnt even know this was possible

one more thing
      lets say when using turbo for 20ms and want to mimic this

is this the same in toggle?
      button | button , no pause in script
      but delay between keys is 20ms

does toggle auto delay by 20ms when it repeats and starts off at the first button,

or do i need to add a 20ms pause at the end of the script?

This is the best macro software I have used
      Thanks for your time

Comment

Pause node at the end of the combo is required and defines the pause between auto-taps.Without it the combo will be processed as a simple mapping and will toggle the button being pressed.

First pause would define for how long the button should be pressed (keep it over 17ms, as that is a minimum value for stable 60FPS in games and button press might not be detected by the game otherwise).

Comment

Working...
        X