X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button hold for inherited buttons should be continuous in shift

Hi,
    here is my setup:
    left stick to WASD, R1 used to switch to Shift 1 (no toggle), in that shift everything inherits the behavior from the main config except for the 4 buttons: Cross, Circle, Square and Triangle. So the shift has nothing to do with the WASD left stick, at least from the in game usage perspective. But what I observed is that when I simply hold left stick up (press and hold W) and then while it is held press R1 to go to shift, the shift causes reWASD to stop holding W for a split second and then to press and hold it again. I'd like it if it would not do that because in my game I often do Forward and then immediately use a skill (which is bound to e.g. Square in Shift 1), when I do it really quickly with reWASD it causes this:
    W↓ W↑ W↓ W↑ <Skill> W↓(Hold)
    and that causes the skill not to fire because double tap a direction (W A S or D) triggers a different action in game which blocks the skill.

I played until now with the controller software in steam, there I could set it up correctly, because steam controller software allows to set up alternate modes for each button group (like d-pad, each stick...) individually instead for the whole controller. But yesterday i thought to try out reWASD with that particular game, because I have good experience with it in other games and this is what I ran into.

Hey there!

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Here you go
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the file provided.

We do know about this behavior and will try to fix it in 6.1 update.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
        X