Make Mouse Scroll Up, Scroll Down available in Key Combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Mouse Scroll Up, Scroll Down available in Key Combos

Available when doing a single mapping, they are absents when using Key Combos. I have this game where the running speed is controlled by the mouse wheel (hard coded and unmappable). I'd like to put "Run" on my PS3 Nav trigger together with other mappings, but Mouse scroll up is not there in Key Combos. Thanks

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestion, we do plan to add those things to Combo Editor, but I am not sure if it happens soon. Will keep you posted!

By the way, which exact mapping is required? You need to scroll the wheel with the particular speed? Would be grateful for the details about your use case, so we are sure that we understand it properly.

Comment

The game name is SCUM. I need to scroll up to start running. In any game I usually have "Run" on the PS3 NAV trigger, along with "Hold breath" for when shooting.

In SCUM, I don't mind using scroll down to stop running but would prefer to use the trigger to start running when in a hurry. That's why I need a "Mouse Scroll Up" command in the combo editor along with the key to hold breath. Thanks.

Comment

Got it, thank you for the details.

At the moment, I could just suggest that you try Activators — for example, you could add "Hold breath" action to the Single Press activator, while Mouse Scroll could be set to the Long Press activator. You will need to press and hold a trigger a bit to start running this way.

Comment

Working...
        X