• Show
Clear All

• amazing software what i would like to see added

Fantastic software what i would like to see in future update

shift modifier from one layer to another

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
    Hello!

At the moment, Shift mode works like this:
    If you go to Shift 1 and then want to go to Shift 2,3 or 4, you first need to go back to the main configuration.

In other words, the transition from one shift layer to another on the fly is not yet possible. You always need to go back to the main layer first.

We plan to change this in a major rework of Shift mode that we are working on.

Stay tuned for updates!

vertical and horizontal axis range with virtual controller

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
    Hello!

I am sorry for the misunderstanding in the previous topic. This option (vertical and horizontal axis range) doesn't work for the virtual or physical stick at all. It works like "zero" regardless of the settings. If you want to increase this option, then your stick will work a bit clunky, that is why we do not let users change it.

Still, if you do wish to make a stick "more digital", we do have this thing planned. However, I can't promise that it will appear in reWASD anytime soon.

overlay notification what you write here appears on screen what you use the overlay

This is the caption for the button in the reWASD window. It does not apply to overlay notifications, therefore it is not displayed there.
    We will consider adding this. Thank you.

Hello!

We are planning to make some changes to Shift mode, and so, in the next reWASD version, you will be able to switch from one shift layer to another one. Stay tuned

Other things won't be released soon unfortunately, but we will do our best.

Comment

amazing i just love this software and I'm learning more each day .

Comment

Great to know that you like it
        In the meantime, we are working on new features to make it even better. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
        X