Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scroll up/down in key combo / activators (besides long press)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll up/down in key combo / activators (besides long press)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-18 180626.png
Views:	633
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	229668
    The screenshot shows there is no scroll in key combos. I tried to do a long press activator that did scroll up as another post on this forum suggested but that stopped my normal press key combo from working. The reason I want to be able to scroll is because fortnite doesn't recognize scrolling as keyboard input and therefore you don't lose aim assist when you scroll. I have scroll bound to my 1st weapon slot and I want to use that bind in my key combo but rewasd doesn't have support for this yet. Please consider adding this feature / help me find a workaround. Thank you, love the software.

Depending on the timing you want scroll to happen, you can to set mouse scroll to [Start Press] or [Release Press] activators of your button.

Comment

Hey there!

We have planned to add scrolls to the Combos, but I can't tell you the exact ETA for this feature yet. By the way, how do you need it to be implemented? It should make a definite number of scrolls when added to the combo? Just want to know to be sure that once we add this feature, it will meet your expectations

As for Long Press activator, you are right that once you use it, then your Single Press mapping won't work the same way — it will be emulated when you release the button. If you press and release it quickly, you should not see the difference, so I would kindly ask you to try this method one more time.

Start and Release activators doesn't let you to set a scroll — but we will resolve this limitation in the future releases too.

Also, there is one more workaround — and I assume you have tried it too — use bumpers instead of scrolls to switch weapons just like it normally works with a controller. Do you have any issues with this method?

Comment

Working...
      X