Screenshot sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot sound?

It's great to have a simple function to take screenshots, because we don't need to map different key combos (F12 for steam, ALT+F2 for Nvidia) and we can also use it for cloud games in Browser (Stadia etc.). It would be nice, if we could enable a sound, when REWASD is taking a screenshot. I don't use the overlay, so a simple sound would be enough.

Hello!

Not sure that you know about this feature, but reWASD itself can take screenshots (and no need to use shortcuts when you have this command used):

Click image for larger version  Name:	ca3265c442.png Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	229875

Still, this one doesn't emulate the sound — it just does what it does. We will consider adding audio notification here, thank you for your suggestion!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Not sure that you know about this feature, but reWASD itself can take screenshots (and no need to use shortcuts when you have this command used):
      Yeah i know this feature, as i mentioned in my post. Audio notification's would be nice.

Comment

Got it, sorry for repetition, just wanted to be sure

Comment

Is this still on the todo? I really need any kind of notification, if a screenshot was succesful taken.

Comment

Originally Posted by dufte View Post
            Is this still on the todo? I really need any kind of notification, if a screenshot was succesful taken.
            Yes, we keep this feature in mind, but we try to implement updates based on the number of requests and priority
            Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
            X