image verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image verification

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but could see it being very helpful - an image verification feature that could be added to key activators or in combos. For example, adding an image verification so when a keybind is pressed, it checks if a skill is off cooldown using image verification then plays the remap/combo if true. Likewise, if the skill is on cooldown then it won't play the remap/combo.

Thanks

Hey there!

Not sure if I understand you. You suggest that reWASD analyzes the in-game screen and fires combo only when it detects some pattern?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hey there!

Not sure if I understand you. You suggest that reWASD analyzes the in-game screen and fires combo only when it detects some pattern?
      Hey!

Yep, pretty much just that. There's a slight problem where if a skill is on cooldown and I press the key it will still send off the macro and that can have unintended consequences. The only solution I can think of is an conditional image verification to check if the skill is on or off cooldown and to send or not send the remap accordingly.

Comment

This is the same functionality the trigger-bots have, which is considered cheating. I am also not sure if this feature would require injecting into the game, which might also trigger anti-cheat systems in games. We will consider adding this feature, but I find it highly unlikely to be implemented in reWASD.

If cooldown on that skill is always the same, you could add that cooldown as a pause at the end of your combo, what will prevent the combo from running again before the current instance of it ends. If you are using multiple skills in a combo, selecting the highest cooldown should work too.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          This is the same functionality the trigger-bots have, which is considered cheating. I am also not sure if this feature would require injecting into the game, which might also trigger anti-cheat systems in games. We will consider adding this feature, but I find it highly unlikely to be implemented in reWASD.

If cooldown on that skill is always the same, you could add that cooldown as a pause at the end of your combo, what will prevent the combo from running again before the current instance of it ends. If you are using multiple skills in a combo, selecting the highest cooldown should work too.
          Yeah, might be something to consider. It's a feature I've found in macro tools or AHK scripts and useful for conditional operations.

I've thought about adding a pause to the combo though cooldowns can often be dynamic in Lost Ark, if you receive buffs from party members or pickups for example they can have an effect on how quick the cooldown is.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X