Xinput+Gyroscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xinput+Gyroscope

some emulator support for vibration not good,hope virtual xbox360 mode add gyro udp.

Xinput+gyro udp mode DS4Windows it's work,for example dolphin,if use virtua DS4 and turn on UDP, rewasd use ds4 mode dolphin It doesn't seem to be detectable motor

Hello!

As far as I remember, Dolphin doesn't detect the rumble from either physical or virtual DS4 controller. They only let you use the vibration when you have Xbox 360 controller.

I assume you want Dolphin to be able to detect Xbox 360 controller + gyro module as a new device? Could you please point me to how it could be adjusted in DS4Win? Not sure if there is a way, but will definitely check it with a team.

Comment

yes,Dolphin doesn't detect the rumble from either physical or virtual DS4 controller,but DS4Windows can be run xinput+UDP mode,this is equivalent to a virtual xbox360 controller have gyroscope
      DS4Windows can change Dinput and Xinput,but gyro UDP always enabled,but rewasd just virtual DS4 mode can be enabled UDP, virtual xbox360 mode can't enabled gyro UDP
      hope rewasd virtual xbox360 mode add gyro UDP function,physical DS4 switch pro etc,can be use xbox360 model update gyroscope data

new problem
      DS3 Pressure Sensitive,how to use DS3 Pressure Sensitive for PCSX2? i see rewasd can detect DS3 Pressure Sensitive,It doesn't seem to work in PCSX2

Comment

Thank you for the info about DS4Win, we will check what is possible to do here.

DS3 Pressure Sensitive,how to use DS3 Pressure Sensitive for PCSX2? i see rewasd can detect DS3 Pressure Sensitive,It doesn't seem to work in PCSX2
        reWASD allows you to map additional actions to the different pressure level of the physical DS3. If you are using another physical controller, you won't get this feature yet. Also, it doesn't relate to PCSX2 — it should be able to work with DS3 natively I assume.

We are planning to create a virtual DS3 controller — then you will be able to emulate those buttons on any device.

Comment

Working...
        X