Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion about Slot saving

Hello Developers,

I encountered a problem, when I open rewasd when my controller is not in slot 1, the default save slot is always 1, so if I want to save to 2, I have to manually adjust it to 2 before it can be applied.

Can it be changed, the default saved slot should change with the actual slot? Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	solt.png
Views:	262
Size:	470.4 KB
ID:	231254
    Attached Files

Hello!

reWASD changes the Slot in the list when you switch the slots either using our GUI or the physical button itself. Could you please specify the steps when you get to Slot 1 when you are using Slot 2? Maybe it happens after some other interactions with the controller or reWASD?

Comment

Thank you for your reply!

Indeed reWASD changes the Slot in the list when you 【switch】 the slots either using our GUI or the physical button itself. But the premise is to 【switch】

The step is:

1.My elite2 controller using Slot 2 now (changed to Slot2 by physical button, reWASD UI not opening)
      2.open the reWASD, now the default save slot is 1 (but im using Slot2)

If I click the 【apply】 button, I found that slot2 did not change, instead it overwrites slot1.
      To prevent this from happening, I had to 【switch】 slots manually, it's a bit cumbersome.
      Last edited by the1234321; 01.04.2022, 09:56.

Comment

Thank you for the detailed steps, I confirm that it doesn't work as expected in this case.

Will do our best to fix it in upcoming versions.

Comment

Working...
        X