Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Manager feature

Hello,

I think that sooner or later to reWASD will come topic of Steering Wheels which are currently unsupported. There is currently no steering wheel manager on Windows which can be compared with Oversteer on Linux. If you will decide work on these devices I think it will be a good idea to take inspiration from this application and result of work can be released as additional paid feature for reWASD package.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13316767151617014892gol1.png
Views:	1088
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	232344

I think rotation range configuration and combine pedals feature are big gamestyle improvements, especially with low quality steering wheels.

This is what can be done in matter of steering wheels support:
    • Change emulation mode.
    • Change rotation range.
    • Combine accelerator/brakes pedals for games that use just one axis.
    • Change autocentering force strength.
    • Change force feedback gain.
    • Device configuration profiles.
    • Use wheel buttons to configure range.
    • Combine accelerator/clutch pedals. Useful for flight simulators.
    I think it is worth to implement some good ideas from this software, especially that there is no Windows alternative.

Hello!

We do plan to support different steering wheels, and G29 is already in our to-do list

I won't tell any exact release dates at the moment, because we are not sure when it would be possible, but I hope it will happen sooner than you may expect.

Thank you for sharing the list of features — will certainly try to implement them all, but most probably during a few releases.

Comment

Hi, are Steering Wheels supported in now?

Comment

Originally Posted by iOL View Post
        Hi, are Steering Wheels supported in now?
        Not yet. Nor is there an ETA available.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hello!

We do plan to support different steering wheels, and G29 is already in our to-do list

I won't tell any exact release dates at the moment, because we are not sure when it would be possible, but I hope it will happen sooner than you may expect.

Thank you for sharing the list of features — will certainly try to implement them all, but most probably during a few releases.
          Any updates on this feature please?

Comment

Originally Posted by unrequited View Post

Any updates on this feature please?
            Not yet.
            Keep for updates!

Comment

I hope soon Wheel support is added theres many games I own and recently got a racing sim setup and lack of games supported would be nice to hopefully have a method to play them.

Comment

Work in this direction is underway, and we will be happy to widely announce this update when it is ready.
                However, no ETA yet.​

Comment

Working...
                X