LED Option for Critical Battery Level in Xbox One controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Option for Critical Battery Level in Xbox One controller

I noticed that ReWASD offers the the option to setup the LED Mode when the battery level is Critical for some controllers like Dualshock 4 and Flydigi controllers, and I'd like to know if this option could be implemented for Xbox One controllers.
    I use rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller and maybe because that my controller only know 3 battery levels: Medium, Low and Critical, and when the battery level is Low it takes many hours (sometimes a few days) before going to critical level, and the critical level can hold on more than an hour before the battery finally dies.
    Because of that, the low battery level LED option is more annoying than helpful since the "low" battery level can still hold many hours of use. So, the remaining option to warn when it's really time to change the batteries is the critical battery notification, but sometimes the notification cover important data on the screen, like ammo or HP/MP level and it becomes a nuisance when playing online matches that can't be paused for changing batteries. It would be very nice if there was a LED option for critical battery too, so the LED would warn me only when it's really time to change the batteries and I would use it instead of the notification that cover part of the screen.
    I hope that's not asking too much.

UPD: Yes, indeed, it has Critical Level in addition to Low.

We will add this setting, thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
    X