Extra turning speed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra turning speed.

Guys. It is vital for all users that you add an "extra speed" option for the horizontal axis of the right stick as soon as possible. So that the horizontal and vertical axes nk differ from each other in input speed. Look at the example of Apex Legends. In the advanced settings of the gamepad, there is a turn speed and a tilt speed, as well as an option for additional speed at the maximum tilt of the right stick. And there is a time setting for setting the maximum turn speed. This is a VERY important setting for users who play FPS games. Many people would be agree with me!!! Otherwise, for advanced level players, it is not possible to create competitive level settings.

Hello
    Please clarify some aspects. Do you remap your physical stick as a mouse or remap keyboard keys and a mouse to a virtual controller? These are 2 different inputs and they have different settings as well. Probably, we can find a workaround using the current features of reWASD

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Hello
      Please clarify some aspects. Do you remap your physical stick as a mouse or remap keyboard keys and a mouse to a virtual controller? These are 2 different inputs and they have different settings as well. Probably, we can find a workaround using the current features of reWASD
      Right stick as a mouse. So my controller is emulating mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_224601.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	232994Here is the option what i was written about.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info!

You can change the horizontal sensitivity in this case, but indeed, we do not have the option you are mentioning yet.

It is planned, so we will be happy to let you know once it is released (at the moment, I do not have the exact release date). Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
          X