Rewasd as a dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd as a dongle

Hi there, is there a way to run rewasd completely separate on an external dongle. I use a keyboard and mouse on a console via Cronus Zen, it would be super useful if I could plug my keyboard and mouse into a separate external dongle running rewasd which is then plugged into my Zen and then into my console. The rewasd dongle would control all output from the mouse and keyboard, apply custom configs and be independent. To configure the dongle, you could plug it into a PC (along with said mouse and keyboard) and use the native rewasd PC application to configure the dongle. Once done, save the configuration, plug dongle/keyboard/mouse into your console of choice.

reWASD can't run on a dongle. It requires a PC running Windows OS.

Though it is possible to create an external virtual controller via Bluetooth and pair it with other devices that support this virtual controller.
    You can also remap directly to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 via Bluetooth or GIMX adapter (you would still need a DS4 controller for authorization).

Comment

Hello!

I would suggest that you purchase a kind of mini PC, for example, this one. With the same price, you get a PC with reWASD, and will be able to connect to the console with GIMX (which will give you less lags than the wireless solution), so it should be running smoothly.

Comment

Working...
      X