First Thing I Noticed After Purchasing reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Thing I Noticed After Purchasing reWASD

Hi, I just bought the whole product and I'm really really loving it. It solved 99% of the problems I was having with controller configurations. I was wondering if you guys could either plan these in the future or briefly explain why you guys can't implement my suggestion:

Add scroll up and down in "Combo" feature
    - When remapping scroll up or down, turbo or toggle is disabled. I was guessing there's a technical difficulty as to why these are disabled. I tried to input multiple scroll up or down with "Combo" feature, but I couldn't find scroll up or down button in "Combo." For users who are trying to use controllers as mouse or make it imitate smooth UX that players specifically want, this feature would be like a beam of light from the sky.

Anyways, I cannot be happier to find this product after going through so many programs. I was also really glad to find you guys are very willing to communicate with users. Thank you!

Hello!

We have planned to add scrolls to the Combos, but I can't tell you the exact ETA for this feature yet. This is technically difficult to do.
    When it becomes available, we will definitely let you know.

Comment

Working...
    X