Apex 2's extra buttons not working in shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex 2's extra buttons not working in shortcuts

I've been trying to map shortcuts to Apex 2's M4 + X buttons, but it seems the back buttons and top buttons don't work in shortcuts at all.
    Could I get some help with this?

Hello!
    Do the mappings assigned to these buttons work? Does the problem with their work appear only in shortcuts?

Comment

Es raro, a mi me funciona perfectamente

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
        Hello!
        Do the mappings assigned to these buttons work? Does the problem with their work appear only in shortcuts?
        They work with regular bindings, combos, shift layer changing and shift layer bindings. They just don't work with shortcuts.

For example, I'm trying to make it so that M4 + A switches my controller to Shift layer 1.

Comment

Are you sure you are pressing those buttons within the time window that is set at Preferences > Press time for Shortcuts?
          If they are not pressed together within the time window the Shortcut mapping will not fire.

You also have to set the Shift jump to Hold or Custom mode (Rapid Fire feature would be required), otherwise, you will have to hold those buttons for Shift#1 to stay active.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
            Are you sure you are pressing those buttons within the time window that is set at Preferences > Press time for Shortcuts?
            If they are not pressed together within the time window the Shortcut mapping will not fire.

You also have to set the Shift jump to Hold or Custom mode (Rapid Fire feature would be required), otherwise, you will have to hold those buttons for Shift#1 to stay active.
            That worked!
            Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X