Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard Virtual Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard Virtual Controller

I would find it quite useful if I could use my mouse and keyboard as Bluetooth versions of themselves to use on any device. I think it would be easy to implement as virtual controller section of reWASD already does this with controllers for other Bluetooth devices.

Could you provide an example of how an external virtual keyboard or mouse could be useful?

Comment

I don't know about Lukarbonite use case, but I had such idea before. In the past, when I did not have bluetooth keyboard and mouse I wanted to have something like this with my cable devices to play on second PC and Android TV games (due to limitation of USB ports and TV is in not comfortable place to sit with USB cables). I have Logitech devices, so now it's fixed for me, but if any software would allow me connect to different devices with Virtual Keyboard + Mouse I would not spend so much money. 😁

Option to switch between devices from reWASD interface, would be great too (some kind of emulation of fn+F1/F2/F3 combo in Logitech devices).

Comment

Sorry, for not giving an example of how I would find it useful. I think it would be useful if I could do this with, say a laptop keyboard, or even the touch pad, on say something like an Xbox or another pc. It might also help someone if it would be better if they didn’t unplug their mouse and keyboard, and instead, connected them to another pc for a temporary use case. Also, some devices, like an Amazon fire stick, have bluetooth and mouse and keyboard support, but don’t have any USB ports, would benefit to the use of it.

Comment

We will need to think about this. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
          X